Weston-super-Mare U3A

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Weston-super-Mare U3A Web site.

We hope it will not be too long before you have your own web site. It will not be a very elaborate affair, as your committee has asked for it to be kept simple. I was glad to hear that as I do simple! I have had considerable assistance in getting this far from Gordon Grice, a member of the Weston Computer Club.

We have a domain name and space is booked on the web. The web site has been drafted and as soon as I have mastered the intricacies of getting it on to the web it will be available for all to see. Watch this space.

There will a page devoted to pictures from members. They can be of your group or its activities, or even pictures of Weston-super-Mare and its surroundings.

If you have anything you think suitable, please send it to me by e-mail, preferably in jpeg format. My e-mail address is nodnurg@aol.com. Don't forget to give me your name and brief information about the picture

Alternatively, you can drop your pictures in when you visit the coffee mornings.
Naturally, we cannot accept any pictures that are copyright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home